Graduate Certificate in Information Security
Program Director: Dr. Tracy Christofero
The Graduate Certificate in Information Security requires 15 hours of course credit. The Certificate is intended for students who will be pursuing federal and Department of Defense funded projects as well as security positions in the private sector.
- The certificate meets government requirements for certification and continuing education for several security certifications.
- Some classes are offered online.
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Information Security Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Students can pursue the graduate certificate while enrolled in the Technology Management, MS program.
- Students already enrolled in the Technology Management master’s program who wish to earn the certificate should submit a Secondary Program Request form:
- Admission requirements for the Information Security certificate are the same as for the Technology Management MS graduate program. (See Graduate Catalog).
Deadline for Application: December 1 (Spring semester); August 1 (Fall Semester) May 1 (Summer)