Program Director: Dr. Tracy Christofero
- The certificate meets government requirements for certification and continuing education for several security certifications.
- Some classes are offered online.
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Information Security Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Students can pursue the graduate certificate while enrolled in the Technology Management, MS program.
- Students already enrolled in the Technology Management master’s program who wish to earn the certificate should submit a Secondary Program Request form:
- Admission requirements for the Information Security certificate are the same as for the Technology Management MS graduate program. (See Graduate Catalog).
Deadline for Application: December 1 (Spring semester); August 1 (Fall Semester) May 1 (Summer)