|Program Director: Dr. Steven Mewaldt
The Graduate Certificate in Behavioral Statistics consists of 12 hours. The Certificate provides students with an array of statistical tools and analyses that will enable them to seek opportunities in the public and private sector.
- Students will be able to create, design, and implement real world statistical paradigms.
- All credits earned in the certificate program can be applied to the master’s degree.
Certificate Application Essentials
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Behavioral Statistics Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Students already enrolled in the Psychology master’s program who wish to earn the certificate simultaneously can apply easily by submitting a Secondary Program Request form:
Admission requirements are the same as for the master’s degree in psychology.
Deadline for Application: March 15 (Fall only)