MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY (GB90)
Corbly Hall 224
Dr. Jeff Archambault
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- 30 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 3-4 semesters.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Master of Science degree in Accountancy will prepare students to successfully enter the accounting profession and satisfy the educational requirements to become a Certified Public Accountant. The program features professional accounting research methods using electronic databases as well as computer auditing techniques. Ethics and professional services are stressed throughout the program. This program is essential to helping meet the demand for public accountants in West Virginia. No other Master of Science in Accountancy program is of-fered in the state of West Virginia.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This program will prepare you to successfully enter the profession of public accounting.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 11-3031.00 Financial ManagerBright Outlook
- 11-3031.01 Treasurers and ControllersBright Outlook
- 11-3031.02 Financial Managers, Branch or DepartmentBright Outlook
- 13-2011.00 Accountants and AuditorsBright Outlook
- 13-2011.01 AccountantsBright Outlook
- 13-2011.02 AuditorsBright Outlook
- 13-2051.00 Financial AnalystsBright Outlook
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION: