MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (GB10)
Corbly Hall 107 (map)
ADVISOR, COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Mr. Wes Spradlin
Graduate College 333, South Charleston
- CONCENTRATIONS OFFERED:
- Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Healthcare Administration, Management
- 36 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The MBA program emphasizes building a strong fundamental framework and developing skills in managerial problem-solving and decision-making.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The program includes a series of Business Foundation courses; a broad study of functional areas of business and their interrelationships with emphasis on application of knowledge, concepts, and analytical methods for problem-solving.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Huntington and South Charleston