DOCTOR OF EDUCATION IN CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION, Ed.D. (GEK0)
Marshall University South Charleston Campus
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303-1600
Dr. Elizabeth Campbell
Graduate College Bldg. 244
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- Candidates complete a 9 hour area of emphasis.
- A certificate in program evaluation is available.
- See Graduate Catalog for details. Graduate Catalog
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 3 years minimum
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- This program is designed to offer eligible students in West Virginia and neighboring states the opportunity to earn the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree in Curriculum & Instruction.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This program prepares practitioners to be reflective, ethical educators and researchers who contribute to their respective fields within public, private, or higher education. Program faculty are committed to creating a community of scholars through mentoring, engaging in collaborative research, and maintaining a focus on sound educational practices.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- 25-9031.00 Instructional Coordinators
- 25-1081.00 Education Teachers, Postsecondary
- 25-1199.00 Postsecondary Teachers, All Other
- 25-2021.00 Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education Bright Outlook
- 25-2022.00 Middle School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education Bright Outlook
- 25-2031.00 Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Career/Technical Education Bright Outlook
- 13-1151.00 Training and Development Specialists Green
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- August 1 (fall); December 1 (spring); May 1 (summer)
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- GRE or MAT
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- South Charleston