DOCTOR OF EDUCATION IN LEADERSHIP STUDIES, Ed.D. (GEJ0)
Marshall University South Charleston campus
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, West Virginia, 25303-1600
Graduate College Bldg. 207
Dr. Bobbi Nicholson Graduate College Bldg. 204
- AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- See Graduate Catalog for details. Graduate Catalog
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 3 years minimum
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- The Ed.D. in Leadership Studies is designed for individuals who aspire to leadership positions in their professional communities, whether those communities are schools, universities, non-profits or philanthropies, state or federal government organizations, NGOs, the military, social service agencies, etc. The program therefore welcomes a broad range of applicants who represent diverse institutions and organizations and who are committed to cultivating a deeper understanding of leadership and improving their competence as researchers.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- This program prepares practitioners to be reflective, ethical educators and researchers who contribute to the field of education. Program faculty are committed to creating a community of scholars through mentoring, engaging in collaborative research, and maintaining a focus on sound educational practices.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- GRE or MAT
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- South Charleston