The Graduate Certificate in Mathematics Through Algebra I requires 24 hours of course credit. The certificate is intended for individuals who hold a valid professional license in any area other than mathematics.Program Highlights:
- The Certificate adds a teaching endorsement.
- Satisfactory completion of the required courses and passing the Praxis II meets the requirements for certification.
The required courses are: CIME 555, CIME 556, CIME 650, CIME 657, CIME 658, CIEC 600, CIME 670, and CIME 675 or CIME 677.
Certificate Application Essentials
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Mathematics Through Algebra I Certificate on the application form.
- Applicants should follow the admissions process described in the Graduate Catalog, or at the Graduate Admissions website.
- Applicants must hold a valid teaching license.
Deadline for Application: December 1 (Spring); August 1 (Fall); May 1 (Summer)