The Post-Master’s Graduate Certificate in Nurse Administration requires 18 hours of course credit. The purpose of the Certificate is to prepare nurses who have MSN degrees as nurse administrators.
- Graduates of this program are eligible to take the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center Certification Examination for Nurse Administration or Nurse Administration Advanced.
Certificate Application Essentials
How to apply:
- Prospective certificate-only students should apply for admission to Marshall University as a Certificate/Professional Development student and select the Nurse Administration Certificate on the application form.
- Submit a separate application to the MSN program: MSN Application
- Must hold an MSN from an NLNAC accredited program.
- Evidence of a current unencumbered license as a registered nurse in a US jurisdiction (verification form included with MSN application).
Deadline for Application: October 1 (Spring semester); April 1 (Fall Semester)