MASTER OF SCIENCE IN HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION (GB20)
South Charleston campus
Mr. Wes Spradlin, Advisor
Graduate College 333
AREAS OF EMPHASIS OFFERED:
- 36 credit hours.
- NORMAL TIME TO COMPLETE FOR FULL-TIME STUDENT:
- 2 years.
- PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
- Students completing the program frequently pursue employment opportunities in environments ranging from hospitals to medical practices to health insurers/buyers. While the program attracts individuals from all undergraduate disciplines, many of the students have strong clinical backgrounds and are interested in building their management skills with a focus toward their clinical expertise.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVES:
- The Master of Science in Health Care Administration is designed to provide individuals with a comprehensive perspective of the health care environment. Emphasis is placed on a global view of health care rather than a targeted sector (such as hospitals, nursing homes, etc.) of the industry.
- JOBS RELATED TO THIS PROGRAM:
- For more information, please click on the links below to the O*NET website supported by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:
- Fall enrollment: August 1; Spring enrollment: December 1; Summer enrollment: May 1
- GRE OR OTHER TEST REQUIRED:
- PROGRAM LOCATION:
- Courses on both South Charleston and Huntington campuses.