Student Success: Strategies and Tips
- addressing student learning styles
- time management strategies for students
- technology uses for students
- study tips for student success
- test taking strategies
- using Bloom’s Taxonomy
- Registration is open from September 10, 2012 to October 26, 2012.
- All registration material, including fees, must be received by 4:00 p.m. on October 26, 2012.
- The course will be available online beginning October 1, 2012.
- All course work must be completed by December 14, 2012.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Tuition cost is $270 per student. All checks/money orders should be made payable to RESA III.
- No credit card payments accepted.
- No refunds of tuition and fees will be made after the last date of registration, October 26, 2012.
- Grades will be reported as Credit/No Credit.
- Download a copy of the registration form…Print, complete and mail your registration with payment to the address indicated at the top of the form. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to download this file.
- Get Registration Form
For additional information, please contact:
Regional Center for Distance Education and Professional Development
100 Angus E. Peyton Drive
South Charleston, WV 25303
Phone: (304) 746-8960 | Toll Free: 1-800-642-9842 | Fax: (304) 746-1942 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org