Thank you for your interest in
the H.E.L.P. Program. We are currently in the process of
reviewing the files of the students who have applied to
H.E.L.P. for the Fall of 2011. This checklist should help
you find out if we have all documents and fees needed to
complete your application.
1. H.E.L.P. application form and $50.00 application fee. A
photograph is optional, but this helps us to remember you.
2. A copy of the psychological and educational evaluation
that diagnoses your learning problem. The psychological
evaluation must be within the last three years. The
educational evaluation must be within the last year.
3. Two references, other than family members, stating why
they feel you should attend college.
4. One page written statement by student (without help)
regarding why college is desirable to the student.
5. An interview is required for admission to H.E.L.P. Call
Renna Moore at
to schedule an appointment for the interview.
6. You must submit a separate application to Marshall
University. To participate in H.E.L.P. you must be
admitted to Marshall University.
H.E.L.P. Program Fees
For The 2011-2012 Academic Year:
For all the revised fees for participating
in H.E.L.P. please click in the picture below.