Residence Hall Activities
Activities are social, recreational, or educational activities provided exclusively to students who live in the residence halls. Each residence hall staff plans events that their residents will benefit from and enjoy.
Activities provide opportunities for residents to…
- Get to know one another and feel part of a community.
- Get to know a variety of other people at Marshall University.
- Interact with Marshall faculty and staff.
- Participate in study groups, tutoring, and other academic programs.
- Hands-on activities to learn from and have fun!
- Host a program of your own.
Get involved in your residence’s hall’s activities! If you have suggestions for activities for your floor or hall, please let your RHA representative, RA, or Resident director know.