The Department of Housing and Residence Life is committed to meeting the needs of all of its students. To request disability-related housing accommodations, please forward any documentation and a statement of need to:

Department of Housing Residence Life
Holderby Hall
Huntington, WV 25755
or email:
or Fax: 304-696-6161

Rates for these accommodations are the same as the current rates listed for each residence hall, which are located on the Housing and Residence Life website at

Special Needs Housing requests will be reviewed individually with a commitment to providing housing that best meets the need of every student. Housing and Residence Life takes these concerns very seriously and confidentiality will be maintained.

*Housing for special needs may be limited due to space availability.