Commuter Meal Plans
If you have any questions concerning commuter meal plans, please contact the MU ID Office at 304-696-6843.
Click on this link to learn more about commuter meal plans.
Tips for Commuters
- Get a job on campus.
- Get to campus early to beat traffic and get a good parking spot!
- Hang out at the Student Center, Recreation Center, or residence halls.
- Talk to other students and faculty–MU is a wonderful place to meet people.
- Make friends in the residence halls–you never know when you might need a place to stay on campus!
- Go to the Recreation Center and workout.
- Join an intramural team.
- Utilize the study areas on campus such as the library, Student Center, and residence halls.
- Don’t eat lunch in your car–come to the dining halls or Student Center.
- Stay on campus after classes–there’s a lot going on here at night!