Employee Data Change Request Form

Complete the forms below to request informational changes that will reflect in Banner, Outlook, and other systems on campus. There are three sections of data that can be updated.
  • Supervisor/Home Org – This is to change your supervisor or home org (Banner PEAEMPL form) in your department.
  • Enter the personal information on the employee needing data updated.

  • To update the preferred name (name you would rather go by in systems on campus) enter it int he field below. Ex. You name is Cynthia Jane Thomas and you want your Preferred Name to be Jane Thomas.

  • To update Work Address/Phone number, complete this section.

  • To update Supervisor/Home Org, complete this section.

  • If this change is not being requested by the employee, please list your information below.