Bluebook of Planning and Analytic Data
The following tables were extracted as text files from Lotus and then revisions were made in HTML.
We chose this format with the issue of portablility (to other Web browsers, viewers, printers, etc.)
in mind. In some cases, due to spacing, lines, and other formatting issues, the tables you see on-line
may be slightly more difficult to read than the hard copy version. We apologize for any inconvenience
that this may cause you in viewing the tables. Please feel free to contact our office if we can be of
assistance to you.
Table of Contents
- Section I: Admissions Information
- Section II: Enrollment Information - Headcounts
- Section III: Enrollment Information - Student Credit Hour Production
Temporarily available in printed copy only.
- Table 15: Comparative SCH Productions and Instruction FTE Faculty
- Table 16: SCH Production and Instr. FTE Faculty by Level Fall 1994-95
- Table 17: SCH Production and Instr. FTE Faculty by Level Fall 1995-96
- Table 18: SCH Production and Instr. FTE Faculty by Level Spring 1994-95
- Table 19: Comparative SCH Production by Level Fall Semesters
- Table 20: Comparative SCH Production by Level Spring Semesters
- Section IV: Degree Program Information
- Section V: Faculty Information
- Section VI: Miscellaneous Information