Marshall University Information Technology provides access to Lynda Campus for ALL students, faculty and staff. This service provides the university community with quick and easy access to the extensive online library of Lynda.com.
This training library includes in-depth training on a variety of essential computer skills including the basics and advanced features for Microsoft Windows 10 and Apple Mac OS X as well as all of the core productivity tools of Microsoft Office, WordPress, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat DC, Photoshop, Illustrator and more.
To take advantage of this free training, visit Lynda.marshall.edu and sign in using your MUNet Account username and password. This can be accessed both on and off-campus.
Benefits to using lynda.com include:
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced courses
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
More information on NCSAM at Marshall University can be found at www.marshall.edu/it/ncsam2016/
Contact the IT Service Desk, located on the first floor in the Drinko Library, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org call 304-696-3200.L