Digital Signage Network
When people say “digital signage”, they’re talking about digital displays used to inform and persuade, and it’s everywhere. University campuses. retailers and transit systems using digital signage is increasingly common.
Our digital signage network is used as both informative and interactive applications. The digital signage keeps the university community informed about current events, welcomes visitors, provides directions, shows meeting schedules, and academic calenders.
In an effort for University departments and registered student organizations to increase publicity for on-campus events, Digital Media Services and University Communications has established a process in which groups can advertise their events on the digital signs around campus. All submissions must prominently display the name and contact information of the sponsoring University department or registered student organization.
Postings must contain correct event date, time, and location. Events must be scheduled and confirmed prior to posting advertisement.
Email your submissions to email@example.com
If you are interested in digital signage for your area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly explain how everything works.
Current sign locations and sponsors
- Byrd Clinical Center – 46″ screen (sponsored by MUSOM)
- Career Services Center – 46″ Interactive screen (sponsored by Career Services)
- Corbly Hall – (2) 46″ signs in the 1st floor lobby. One is interactive (sponsored by College of Business)
- Drinko Library – (4) 55″ signs, Kiosk at Service Desk, and iPads as meeting room signs ((sponsored by IT)
- East Hall – 46″ screen in lobby (sponsored by INTO)
- Foundation Hall – 8 various size screens (sponsored by Marshall Foundation)
- Harless Dining Hall – 46″ screen by cashier (sponsored by Housing and Residence Life)
- Laidley Hall – 46″ Interactive screen (sponsored by Academic Affairs)
- Memorial Student Center – (5) 46″ signs located throughout the building (sponsored by MSC, Sodexho, and Academic Affairs)
- MUSOM School of Medicine at Cabell Huntington Hospital – 46″ screen in Atrium (sponsored by MUSOM)
- MUSOM School of Medicine in Spring Valley – 46″ screen (sponsored by MUSOM)
- Old Main – (2) 46″ screens and (3) 46″ interactive screens (sponsored by Academic Affairs)
- Pharmacy – (3) 46″ screens (sponsored by Pharmacy)
- Physical Therapy – (2) 46″ screens (sponsored by Physical Therapy)
- Recreation Center – (3) 46″ screens on 1st floor (sponsored by Recreation Center)
- Science Hall – 65″ screen and 46″ interactive screen in lobby (sponsored by College of Science)
- Smith Hall – 46″ screen in Atrium and 46″ interactive screen on 5th floor ((sponsored by College of Arts and Media and Mathematics)