Access from myMU
- Make sure you have Cisco AnyConnect installed. You can download the client from: http://muvpn.marshall.edu/
- Launch Cisco AnyConnect and log in with your MUNet credentials.
- Once Cisco AnyConnect is connected, open a FIle Explorer window. (This can be done by searching for “File Explorer” in the Start Menu)
- In the address bar, type "\\mupfc.marshall.edu\Users" (without quotes) and tap enter.
- You will be prompted to enter your Marshall credentials. Enter "MARSHALL\your-username" (without quotes) in the username field, and your normal MUNET password in the password field. *If you are using a university issued PC, you likely will not be prompted for credentials*
- After several seconds, you should see a folder named your MUNET username. Double click on this folder, and you should now see the contents of your V:\ drive. You will be able to interact with files as normal.