This service is made available as needed for a fee.
A virtual machine is a software implementation of a physical PC or server. Operating systems and applications on physical servers typically only utilize a fraction of the available resources. The hypervisor utilizes all of the physical hardware, separates the virtual machines, and takes advantage of unused resources by sharing them with multiple VMs. Virtualization provides resiliency as guest virtual machines can be moved between hosts in the event of a host failure minimizing or avoiding downtime for the guest virtual machine.
- Level 1Level of resources needed, and configuration is low.
$100 per month
- Level 2Level of resources needed, and configuration is medium.
$200 per month
- Level 3Level of resources needed, and configuration is high.
$300 per month
- Level 4Level of resources needed, and configuration is high + additional 2GBRAM.
$400 per month
- Level 5Level of resources needed, and configuration is high + additional 4GBRAM + 2CPUs.
$500 per month
For more information