- Go to the SharePoint site.
- From the Internet Explorer Tools menu choose Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Local Intranet . Click the Sites button.
- Click the Advanced button.
Note: If needed, un-check the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- Confirm that the appropriate URL is in the Add this website to the zone box.
- Click the Add button. The address should appear in the Websites list.
- Click the Close button.
- Click OK. Click OK.
- Exit Internet Explorer.
- Re-open Internet Explorer and go to your SharePoint site
STEP TWO (if following the steps above does not resolve your issue)
If, after following the procedure in STEP ONE of this document, you are still asked to log in multiple times, please follow these additional steps:
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the menu across the top, select View>Explorer Bar and check to see if the last option in the list, “Discuss”, is checked
- If checked, click on the checkbox to clear it