- During October, 2012, learn about the fascinating career of 1947 Marshall Alumni Marvin L. Stone. See the display on the 3rd floor of Drinko Library. Visit the MU Libraries' Special Collections Virtual Museum online exhibit.
- Banned Books Week is September 30 - October 6, 2012. Visit the Banned Books Display in Drinko Library, and attend the Banned Books Event on October 4, at 7 pm, in the Drinko Library atrium. Contact Ron Titus at 696-6575 or email@example.com with questions.
- Labor Day Weekend 2012(September 1-3) some circulation services (lifting holds, resetting MyMU PINs, retrieving usernames and passwords) will be unavailable due to a system upgrade. Full services will be restored by Tuesday September 4.
- Marshall University Week of Welcome - August 22-24, 2012. Marshall's Week of Welcome is an opportunity for freshmen to ease the transition into college and so much more! Click here for full program schedule.
- The Marshall Libraries circulation checkout period has been extended to 6 weeks for Alumni, Community Patrons, and Undergraduates students, effective July 1, 2012. The EZ-Borrow checkout period has been extended to 6 weeks as well.
- Screening of Miss Representation, April 4, 6:30 pm, Drinko Library 402..
- Fine-Free Days Canned Food Drive: April 1 - 13, 2012.
- Selected Top-10 books for Women's History Month.
- Black History Month Items on Display - Government Documents.
- Evaluate a trial database.
- Microfilm in Drinko Library labeled "Basement Storage" may now be retreived for you upon request.
- The Information Technology Service Desk is now located in the main lobby of Drinko Library, for your convenience.
- The new and improved LexisNexis Academic search engine is now available
February 20, 2014