- Must be a member of the Alumni Association
- Must get a picture MUID from the MUID office located in the basement of the Memorial Student Center
How do I become a member?
- Donations for Alumni association membership are processed through the Alumni Association webpage or in person at the Erikson Alumni Center (library cannot take Alumni Association membership dues).
- Visit the Drinko Library present your Alumni Association card or donation receipt to the Drinko Circulation Desk. Circulation staff can create a library account.
- Present your Alumni Association membership card at the MUID office to have a photo MUID printed. The ID office is in the basement of the Memorial Student Center.
Hours of availability for alumni card processing:
- Alumni Center and MUID Office are open Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Privileges and exclusions:
- 6 week checkout of university owned materials (up to 10 items at a time) *some materials will have other checkout periods (DVDs, CDs, Scores)
- Access to the following databases: 1) Business Source Alumni Edition 2) Academic Search Alumni Edition
All other databases are available to students and faculty ONLY due to licensing agreements
- Access to print journals
- Access to scanners and photocopiers
- Computer lab access is restricted to current students, faculty and staff
- ILL and EZBorrow access is restricted to current student and faculty use only
- Equipment checkout restricted to current student and faculty only (this includes laptops, iPads, etc)
- Checkout privileges are suspended after you reach $5 in fines