- Copy machines require an MUID with Points or purchased copy card.
- Copy machines are located in Drinko Library Copy Center and in Morrow Library's Government Documents department.
- Copies are $0.10 per page for black & white copies.
- Copies are $0.50 per page for color copies where available.
- Located on 1st floor of Drinko Library and in Government Documents Department of Morrow Library.
- PDF documents can be saved to a jump drive or V-drive from a microfilm machine computer. A copy of the saved document can then be printed from another campus computer using the printers found on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd floor printing stations. Printing costs are: $0.10 per page for black and white, and $0.50 for color (where available).