Placing Materials on Reserve at the Drinko Reserve Desk:
- Complete a Reserve form either electronically or hard copy (at Drinko Circulation). See form for required information.
- If filling out online form, print Confirmation email.
- Bring materials and confirmation email (if applicable) to the Drinko Library Circulation Desk
- The library can place different types of material on reserve.
- Items belonging to the library or personal copies can be placed on reserve.
- If it is a personal item, keep in mind that the item will have a barcode attached.
- Valuable or rare items can be placed on reserve, but we discourage this practice because replacement is difficult. The library will not be responsible for replacements. However, a replacement fee will be assigned to those items to these items for students to pay.
- Please allow 48 hour for processing. You will receive an email when the material has been processed.
- Pick up personal material at the end of the semester. All library materials will be taken off reserve automatically.