Applicants should follow the admissions process described at the Graduate Admissions website.
In addition, applicants must have:
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50.
- Standardized test scores (GRE, GMAT, or MAT) from exams completed no more than five years prior to the application submission to the program. Recommended minimum scores are: GRE, combined 800 on Verbal and Quantitative, or 286 on current combined score; GMAT, 500; OR MAT, 392. Please note that the MAT can be taken, by appointment, on the South Charleston campus.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement describing the applicant’s interest in the program and goals from program completion.
- For non-native English speakers, minimum TOEFL scores of 550 (paper-based exam), 213 (computer-based exam), and 79 (internet-based exam) are required. TOEFL exam must be completed no more than two years prior to the application submission for the program. Graduates of English speaking universities will have TOEFL requirements waived.
Minimal undergraduate GPA scores and standardized test scores will be waived for applicants who have previously earned degrees above the baccalaureate level from accredited institutions.