100 Years And Growing
1930-1939

The 1939 June graduating class of Marshall College numbered slightly more than 225. It was the first ceremony presided over by President James E. Allen, who had been at the school since September. This promotional piece also showed the Commencement and Baccalaureate speakers. At the bottom is the architect’s proposed new men’s and women’s dormitories and dining hall soon to be built. The dormitories are Hodges and Laidley Halls, still in use. The dining hall became the home of the Community College in 1975

 

 

Back    Next