100 Years And Growing
1930-1939

Each spring, the campus filled with pageantry as the “Unquenched Torch” offered a pleasant exit to graduating seniors. This practice continued until the late 1930′s. The ceremony here was conducted on the lawn at the north side of Old Main which is where Smith Hall is built. Third Avenue is in the background.

 

Back    Next