The Early Years
The administration building now known as Old Main actually is five buildings connected over the years. Above, is the architect’s drawing of a proposed addition in 1896. Below is the completed section. This tower later was torn down and the front section now existing was added.
Now that the school had been established, it was time to recruit students. The administration used the same process as in more recent times that of a student catalog. These pictures appeared in catalogs at the turn of the 20th Century.