Registration is still open for Teaching with Technology. Choose any sessions you wish to attend from the list below – the first one is Tuesday, September 20th!
Teaching with Technology sessions focus on how technology is being used in our teaching practices. They are open to all, facilitated by the Center for Teaching and Learning and the Design Center, and feature a specific topic or tool (and often both). These sessions include demonstrations of teaching practice and discussion.
Fall 2016 Schedule:
- Grade Center – September 20, 2016 | 10–11am | Drinko 349
- Assignments & Rubrics – October 5, 2016 | 1-2 pm | Drinko 349
- Safe Assign – October 18, 2016 | 2-3 pm | Drinko 349
- Grade Center – November 8, 2016 | 10-11 am | Drinko 349
- Assignments/Rubrics/Submitting Final Grades – December 1, 2016 | 1-2 pm | Drinko 349
Register at http://www.marshall.edu/ctl/teaching-with-technology.
For questions, contact Mindy Allenger (firstname.lastname@example.org, 6-5268).