Marshall University Phi Kappa Phi Chapter
The 2014 INITIATION CEREMONY is scheduled for April 8th in Room BE5 of the Memorial Student Center.. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
Marshall University is now as a Phi Kappa Phi Chapter of Merit
Shaina Taylor (pictured here), an English LIterature and Policital Science major at Marshall University, has been awarded a $5000 Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship. 2013 Fellowship recipients.
Dr. Rachael S. Peckham, a Assistant Professor of English at Marshall University, has been awarded a Phi Kappa Phi 2012 Love of Learning Award!
Questions about the Marshall University Phi Kappa Chapter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- News & Events Marshall University recognized as a Phi Kappa Phi Chapter of Merit
- News & Events Marshall Chapter co-sponsors da Vinci Lecture, presented by physicist, Dr. Janna Levin
- News & Events Shaina Taylor awarded Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship (June 2013)
- News & Events Marshall University Phi Kappa Phi Chapter Initiation Photo Gallery (April 2013)
- News & Events Dr. Mary Todd Mary Todd, founding dean of the Honors College at Marshall University, has been named executive director of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, making her the first woman to lead the 115-year-old organization and only the 11th individual to hold the position since 1900.