Is RBA For You?
If you’ve graduated from high school at least four years ago, if you need a college degree to advance your career, if you have an associate’s degree and would like to build on that foundation, or if you are seeking intellectual growth or personal achievement, the Regents Bachelor of Arts (RBA) program may be the program for you!
If you have earned college credit in the past, but your work or other responsibilities have prevented you from completing your degree, this may be the program for you!
The RBA PROGRAM ‘IN A NUTSHELL’
- The RBA is a flexible degree which has no major or minor. The RBA Staff will help you tailor a program based on individual goals and needs.
- It is possible to receive College Equivalent Credits towards your RBA degree (CECs) for selected work and life experiences. You can request an evaluation of these possible credits by preparing a portfolio with documentation. CECs may also be awarded for specified certificates and licenses.
- You can earn course credit towards your RBA degree through regular college courses, online courses, correspondence courses, credit by exam, and/or writing portfolios.
- With careful scheduling it may be possible to complete the RBA online.
- Any failing grades you received at least four years ago will not be calculated into your grade point average.