The Regents Bachelor of Arts Degree Program (RBA) is offered through the Marshall University Office of Outreach and Continuing Studies.
The Regents Bachelor of Arts Degree Program is a nontraditional program designed for the adult student. If you need a college degree to advance your career, if you have an associate’s degree and would like to build on that foundation, or if you are seeking intellectual growth or personal achievement, this may be the program for you. If you have earned college credit in the past, but your work or other responsibilities have prevented you from completing your degree, this may be the program for you!
‘FAST FACTS’ ABOUT THE RBA DEGREE PROGRAM
- You must have graduated from high school at least four years ago.
- The degree has no major, but students can earn a minor or an area of emphasis.
- We will help you tailor an academic program based on your individual needs and goals.
- You may be eligible for College Equivalent Credits (CEC) which can be awarded for certain kinds of work, learning experiences, certificates and licenses.
- Any failing grades you may have received at least four or more years before admission to the RBA program will not be calculated into your grade point average.
RBA PROGRAM ONLINE OPTION
For an overview of the RBA Program Online, please click here.