The Marshall University Army ROTC Alumni support the program and cadets through generous donations.
Alumni Scholarships are awarded to deserving cadets on the path to serve as an Army Officer upon graduation and commissioning. Selection is made by the Thundering Herd Battalion’s Professor of Military Science who conducts a selection board based on an established “order of merit” list and the scholarships are assigned against the sequence of the list.
- Major General and Mrs. David W. Stallings ROTC Scholarship
- Major General James B. Baylor ROTC Scholarship
- General James C. Hylton ROTC Scholarship
- John J. Honaker Memorial ROTC Scholarship
- Major Christopher Todd Lemaster Scholarship
- ROTC Endowment Fund
If interested in starting your own ROTC Alumni Scholarship send an email to email@example.com