The deadline to apply for summer financial aid is June 30, 2017; however, for priority consideration of campus-based financial aid programs, such as Federal Work-study and WV Higher Education Adult Part-Time Student (HEAPS) Grant, the deadline is April 30, 2017. In addition, the deadline for WV Promise Scholarship for summer enrollment is April 30, 2017.
Students who do not make a request for summer financial aid will automatically be considered for Federal Pell Grant eligibility after registration concludes for Summer III.
- Summer Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Summer Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Summer Financial Aid Application Deadline
- Summer Financial Aid Enrollment Classification for Eligibility Determination
- Summer Aid Availability
- Dual Enrollment & Study Abroad
- Summer Financial Aid Notification & Disbursement
- Summer Enrollment Changes & Withdrawal