Request Reduction or Cancellation of Federal Direct Loans

You have the right to reduce or cancel your Federal Direct Loan offer. You may do so by making a notation on your Financial Aid Award Letter (you have to log into your myMU account, enter MILO, and print your award letter to do this) or you may complete the Award Re-Evaluation form and submit it to the Office of Student Financial Assistance. You may obtain the Award Re-Evaluation form by going to, click on the “Forms & Applications” tab, and then on the “General Forms & Applications” tab.