NASA West Virginia Space Grant Undergraduate Fellowship Program
NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium
Follow the steps below to submit a NASA Undergraduate Space Grant Fellowship.
Deadline: Sept. 22, 2014
Information session slides for students
Information session slides for faculty
ELIGIBILITY: Each students receiving a NASA Fellowship must:
Evaluation: - Students will be evaluated based on:
Application Procedure: Students applying for this NASA Fellowship must apply through the NASA West Virginia Space Grant Consortium website using the online application form. For this application students will need to include the following:
1) Register as a new user. Register as soon as possible in order to receive e-mail updates concerning the scholarships. Also, you can save your file and return to it as you complete the final application.
2) Name, phone number, and e-mail of your Research Advisor. Once you submit the application, your faculty advisor will receive an e-mail and a link to a Research Advisor Endorsement and Evaluation Form. (Note: A faculty member can only act as a Research Advisor for a maximum of two NASA Fellowship projects.)
3) A copy of your university transcript in .pdf format (this does not need to be an official transcript).
4) A resume. Creating a Résumé or CV.
5) Project description: Submissions should be no more than two (2) single-spaced pages in font size 12, one inch margins and Times New Roman font. Describe the research project that you will be conducting. This description should include but not be limited to a description of the research, whether it is to be a new project or continuing support, start and end dates, significance and or uniqueness of the research, approach used to achieve the objectives, expected results, and budget. Applicants cannot request more than $250 in research supplies. If the project is a team project, then applicants must clearly indicate the tasks to be completed by each team member and list their percent effort on the project.
If you do not get an e-mail acknowledgment or have problems with the on-line submission, contact Dr. Marcia Harrison, Department of Biological Sciences, Marshall University at (304) 696-4867 or email@example.com.