Steps for Undergraduate Student Admission
To request an audition for undergraduate admission, please complete the following steps:
1. Download and complete the Marshall University Department of Music Undergraduate Application Form and submit it one month prior to the requested audition date.
2. Download the Marshall University Department of Music Teacher Reference Form and submit the completed.
3. Complete the Marshall University Department of Music Audition Request Form below.
4. Prepare audition requirements for your area. (Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion, Voice, Piano).
5. Complete and submit the Marshall University Application for Undergraduate Admission. You may use either the online form or the downloadable PDF form. Please note that you do not have to be accepted to the university prior to your audition.
6. Visit the Student Financial Assistance page to to begin the application process for financial aid. Please note that you must have a FAFSA form on file to receive any scholarship monies.
If you have any questions, please contact the MU Department of Music Recruiting Coordinator, Shirelle Yuhase at yuhase2marshall.edu or (304)696-2345.