I wish to thank the following people who made this memorial to the 1970 Marshall University Football Team possible:
- Cassie Adkins, Marshall Graduate student, for typing all the sports stories of the 1970 football team's final season from the microfilm of the Huntington Herald-Advertiser.
- Maribeth Anderson, News Director of WSAZ-TV, whose news film archive at Marshall University provided film of the Rev. Robert Scott's heartfelt prayer.
- Sharon Byrd, wife of student equipment manager, David W. Byrd, for supplying information about her husband.
- Peggy (Vaught) Bush, for providing a photograph of her sister, Patricia Vaught.
- Sally Cottrell, sister of player Stuart Cottrell, for supplying information about Barry Nash.
- Matthew Christian, Director of CIT, Marshall University, for providing the streaming video.
- Ed Dawson, Executive Editor of the Herald Dispatch, for permission to use articles and photographs from the Huntington Herald-Advertiser, the Herald Dispatch, and Huntington Advertiser.
- Andy Earles, Media Technician, Marshall University, for digitizing film and still media for the project.
- Stacy Goode, Administrative Secretary, Mathematics Department, for providing the Java Script code on the exhibit's main page that presents
the players' photos.
- Brent Hamlin, for information on Robert Hamlin and Lloyd Hamlin, and a photo of Robert Hamlin.
- Suellyn A. Lathrop, East Carolina University Archivist, for permission to use the 1970 East Carolina vs. Marshall football program.
- James K. Lee, for information concerning the
location of Danny Deese's high school.
- Tom Palmer, for providing a photograph and information on Gerald "Jerry" Seiber.
- Bill Riggan, for providing corrections to the information on James Robert "Bob" Patterson.
- Scott Smith, for providing a photograph and information on his father, Flight Officer Jerry Smith.
- Cora Teel, Archivist at Marshall University, for providing and scanning photographs from the Special Collections Archives.
- Bill Wallace, for information about the Barry Nash football award at Point Pleasant High School.
- Ron Whitt, for the correct nickname of James "Jemo" Adams, his fraternity brother.
- David R. Withers, for supplying personal information and a photograph.
Lisle Brown, former Curator.