MEET THE 2012 CREW
The Recruitment Counselors
A Recruitment Counselor is a neutral representative from one of the five Panhellenic sororities on campus. She temporarily leaves her sorority affiliation to help guide and support potential new members through the recruitment process. Recruitment Counselors are carefully selected and serve as a positive and friendly guide to you as you learn more about Greek Life at Marshall and progress through the sorority recruitment process.
The primary duties of an Recruitment Counselor are to:
• Answer your questions and concerns about sorority life
• Be a Panhellenic friend and confidante throughout the recruitment process
• Encourage involvement in Greek life
• Guide you as you create new friendships with sorority members
• Stay in constant contact with you throughout the recruitment process
• Help you adjust to college life and being away from home
• Make your recruitment experience enjoyable and memorable
Recruitment is an exciting process, but it can also be confusing at the same time. That is why RCs are available at all times to answer questions and provide guidance in one-on-one situations. Your RC maintains confidentiality with all of her group members; topics discussed between you and your RC stay between the two of you. Your RC is there to listen, explain, help, be your cheerleader, and most importantly, be a friend during your first introduction to Greek Life at Marshall University.
Site Maintained by PHC. Copyright ©2008 Marshall
University. All Rights Reserved.