Anglia Ruskin University (England)
Type of Program: Bilateral Exchange Program (Students pay tuition and fees to Marshall and room/board to Anglia).
Location: Anglia Ruskin University is conveniently located in the beautiful town of Cambridge, England.
Area(s) of Study: Students at Marshall can study in at Anglia are: Business, Criminal Justice, and Communications.
More Information Courtesy of Anglia Ruskin:
Our Cambridge campus is in heart of the city and has recently reached a milestone in its history with the opening of the new £35-million redevelopment. The regenerated campus opened in September 2011 and provides a wealth of new facilities which will benefit our Anglia Ruskin community. We offer all the advice and support you’ll need for your studies, career aspirations and personal issues. Halls of residence for first year students are on-site, as well as facilities for leisure activities and societies.
Highlights include our Lord Ashcroft International Business School, which provides modern teaching spaces and wraps around a picturesque courtyard providing valuable outside space. In addition the site boasts:
- 400-seat lecture theatre
- Two 200-seat lecture theatres
- Harvard-style lecture theatre
- Open-access area with 250 new computers
- On-site library which is spacious and well stocked
- Roof terraces and courtyards to relax between lectures
- 4 catering outlets, ranging from a Costa coffee to a refectory with a selection of hot and cold meals
- John Smith’s bookshop
- A wide range of student support services
- Students’ Union
- Student shop
- Employment Bureau
- Medical Centre
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
There are also a number of specialist facilities designed to support specific courses:
- University Eye Clinic
- New rehearsal spaces (for performing arts courses)
- A suite of forensic science laboratories, complete with a scene of crime unit
- Spacious art studios in the original Cambridge School of Art building, built to maximise light
- TV studio
- Mock Law Court
- 266-seat Mumford Theatre
- Ruskin Gallery, with its groundbreaking digital exhibition space
- Suite of multimedia sound and recording studios
- Human Energetics Sports Science Laboratory
- Language Centre and Multimedia Language Laboratories