The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) provides free services to assist adults interested in completing their education. EOC counselors provide one-on-one advising to help you discover what career or school is best for you, locate schools in your area, complete financial aid and admission forms, and much more.
Our one-on-one services include:
- Assistance with admissions to any school
- Assistance in locating sources of Financial Aid
- Career Planning and Interest Testing
- Scholarship Information
- Individualized academic advising
- School selection and previewing
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Information on GED classes and testing
Who is eligible for EOC services?
Academic planning services are available to individuals who:
- Have a desire to pursue a college or vocational/technical education
- Reside in Lincoln, Mason or Wayne counties
- May need to obtain a high school diploma or equivalent (GED) or
- Have graduated from high school