Who is eligible for the Empowering Appalachia Talent Search Program?
Students are selected based on one or more of the following criteria:
- High School or GED Graduates
- Individuals who have not completed High School and wish to obtain a High School diploma or GED
- Individuals who left a college or vocational training program before completion and wish to resume their education
- Family Income Meets Federal Guidelines
- First Generation (neither parent completed a four-year college degree)
The Federal Income guidelines for TRIO may be found here.