The Human Resource Services Office is now accepting nominations for Employee of the Month.
Nominations can be made by completing and submitting a nomination form to Human Resource Services, 207 Old Main.
This program was established in 1992 to recognize outstanding performance by classified and non-classified staff. To be eligible, only non-probationary, benefits eligible employees with at least one year of continuous employment will be considered. Nominators must specify one or more of the following reasons to justify their nomination:
- Significant and positive impact on the university or community (identify accomplishments).
- Excellent customer service skills with colleagues and/or students.
- Outstanding and sustained performance of assigned duties.
- Distinguished attendance record.
Each Employee of the Month will be acknowledged with the following:
- Certificate and cash award of $100
- Photo and article appearing in the newsletter
- Gifts from various sponsors
- Eligibility for Employee of the Year award
Any Marshall University faculty member, staff member or student may submit an Employee of the Month Nomination form, which can be accessed at http://www.marshall.edu/human-resources/files/downloads/2011/09/eomform1.pdf. An individual may be selected as Employee of the Month only once in a calendar year.