Bob Hall named Employee of the Month

bob hall0409Bob Hall, IT Consultant Senior for Information Technology Service Desk, has been named the Marshall University Employee of the Month for November, according  to the Employee of the Month Committee.

Employed since February 2012, he was nominated by JoAnn Black.

In her nomination, Black wrote:  “Bob Hall is one of the best service desk employees I have ever had in my eight years as supervisor of the service desk. He is always ready to help in any way possible. He is very dependable and always here. He has excellent customer service skills. He gets the job done and never complains …. He is well liked by his co-workers and the faculty and staff. Once he goes and does a work order for someone they tend to request he come back with any other issues they have. It makes a supervisor’s job so easy when you have employees like Bob Hall. I truly appreciate his hard work and I know he makes a valuable impact here at Marshall University.”

Hall was presented with a plaque and a check for $100 by the late President Stephen J. Kopp.

————-

Photo: Bob Hall (left) receives his Employee of the Month award from the late Dr. Stephen J. Kopp.