Join us as the university’s Brand Ambassadors meet on Thursday, March 19, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in Room BE-5 of the Memorial Student Center. Staff members who have marketing/communications duties in a variety of departments and colleges already are members of the group and have been invited to attend, but all members of the campus community are welcome.
Ray Witkowski from Marshall’s marketing research partner Zone5 will be leading the session.
The program will include:
- An overview of current university-wide communications and marketing initiatives, including:
- Enhancement of the trademarks/licensing program and revision of the Graphics Standards Manual;
- Revamping of the university website;
- Development of a crisis communication plan;
- Marshall 20/20 and how the strategic planning process may affect university marketing in the future; and
- RFP process for creative implementation of the new positioning and comprehensive brand marketing strategy
- Quick recap of research and brand positioning work done to-date
- A review of trends and case studies in higher education marketing
- Brainstorming session on messaging the new brand platform, followed by discussion: How will we use this information? Where will we use it?
Lunch will be provided.
Please RSVP by this Friday, March 13, to Rhonda Mullins at email@example.com or (304) 696-3958.