MU Career Services has created a resume book to aid in your search for fully admitted MU graduate students who would like to be considered for graduate assistantships at the university. While this will not be the only way to hire a GA, it gives hiring campus departments a single place to view many resumes and choose candidates to interview for GA positions.
For hiring campus departments who would like use this book:
- If you have need for a graduate assistant in the Fall or the Spring, you can get access to the resume book by contacting MU Career Services for the link.
- The link will be manually updated by Career Services at least once a week during peak times.
- You can search resumes and reach out to students you would like to consider for your position.
- Students will not be able to see who has searched and viewed their resumes unless you contact them about a position.
- You may still post your open GA positions to JobTrax to reach a greater number of students.
For more information or the link to using this new GA Resume Book, please contact Debby Stoler in Career Services, either by phone at 304-696-6679 or by e-mail to stolerd@marshall. edu.