MUOnLine students can access online databases, web-based digital collections, and other library resources from anywhere, both on and off-campus, by using their MUID number. The libraries’ online catalog, and more than 90 online databases provide citation-level searching and full-text articles, are accessible from the Libraries’ web site.
Students and faculty can request books or articles through the web-based Information Delivery Service (IDS), which is available 24 hours a day. Most articles are delivered electronically without charge. There is a per-page copying charge for articles that must be delivered as photocopies. Books from other libraries are usually delivered without any fee except in cases where the user elects to mail back the book and must pay mailing costs.
Students who are completely off-campus should check out Off-Campus Library Services.
Online Training & Resources for Blackboard
- Blackboard On-Demand Learning Center
- Lynda.com – online multimedia training tutorials (After logging into Lynda.com, use the search box to find “Blackboard Learn.”)
- Career Services
- Child Development Academy
- IT Service Desk
- Disabled Student Services
- Office of Student Conduct
- Judicial Affairs
- Marshall University Bookstore
- Student Affairs
- Student Financial Assistance
- Women’s Center