This program is available to parents of undergraduate students and to graduate students, who need funding beyond the Perkins and Direct Loans. Applicants must be credit-worthy to qualify for this program. A PLUS borrower may receive a PLUS Loan up to the total Estimated Cost of Attendance (COA) less financial aid resources received by the student.
Because the funding for Federal Direct PLUS Loans comes straight from the U.S. Department of Education, students and parents do not have to find a lender to borrow through this program. Please disregard any offers you may receive about the Federal PLUS Loan program offered through a bank or other lender. Since Marshall University is a Federal Direct Lending university, you may not use a private lender to apply for a Federal PLUS Loan.
- PLUS Interest and Fees
- How to Apply for a Federal Direct (Parent) PLUS Loan
- How to Apply for a Federal Direct (Graduate) PLUS Loan
- Graduate PLUS Loan Entrance Counseling
- Receiving PLUS Loan Funds
- Parent PLUS Loan Refunds
- Parent PLUS Loan Denial
- Request Reduction or Cancellation of PLUS Loans
- Exit Counseling for Graduate PLUS Borrowers
- Federal Direct Loan Exit Counseling
- PLUS Loan Repayment
- Additional Federal Direct PLUS Loan Information