During this time, virtual is the way to go and we have partnered with our friends and partners across the country to create this virtual fitness schedule where you can tune in anytime to work out with us. The interactive schedule is compatible on your mobile or desktop options. We are also doing daily Rec Challenges on social media that you can tag us on (Instagram and Facebook).
Check out the full virtual fitness schedule and click on the links below for the workouts:
- Click Here to view our Current Virtual Fitness Schedule offered by our friends and partners at institutions across the country.
- To view next week’s Virtual Fitness Schedule, click here
- If viewing on a mobile device, click here to view the current interactive schedule
- Click here for Class Descriptions for classes hosted by each site
Les Mills on Demand (Begins June 8th)
We are happy to see that you have been taking advantage of Les Mills on Demand while our facility has been closed and upon our reopening. The free trial came to an end on June 7th, and your trial accounts will no longer be active. If you wish to continue your Les Mills on Demand subscription, we have exciting news! We have partnered with Les Mills to offer you an ongoing membership at a discounted monthly rate of $9.99 (regular price $14.99). There is no commitment period and you can cancel at any time. To continue Les Mills on Demand please access this link.
Silver & Fit
Each class will begin at 1:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) LIVE from the Silver & Fit Facebook page. If you have access to Facebook, please join in! Below is the name you should search to view the Live class on Facebook, as well as the class schedule.
- Monday: Low Impact Cardio—Increase your heart health with low impact moves that can be done in your living room. Getting moving can help increase your energy, focus, and overall happiness levels.
- Tuesday: Easy Going Yoga—Help balance your body, mind, and spirit by flowing through gentle poses and breathing deep. Yoga helps to increase your sense of well-being and peace.
- Wednesday: Body Weight Exercises—There are so many exercises you can do with just your body weight. These exercises will help your whole body increase endurance and strength.
- Thursday: Balance & Flexibility—Awesome combination! Balance exercises can help boost your strength, stability, and body awareness. Plus, they help reduce your risk of falling. Flexibility exercises can help improve posture and reduce stiffness.
- Friday: Friday Mixer—Friday is for having fun! Enjoy a mix of your favorite exercises from the week. Make sure you comment on what you like, so you can see your favorite exercise featured.